REDEFINE THE WINE OCCASION USING THE NATURAL WORLD, WITH MULTIDISCIPLINARY TECHNIQUES TO PRODUCE THE FUTURE OF DRINKS
Welcome to the world of NON, loved by world-famous chefs, restaurants, bar owners, and self-proclaimed foodies from around the globe.
Founded by, Aaron Trotman, a serial entrepreneur and foodie on a mission to create the future of drinks, non is an intricate balancing act of flavour built from the ground up with key notes of floral, tannin, salinity & acidity and a bold, minimalist.
Designed by a team of expert food & beverage professionals, we draw from a vast base of knowledge from all areas, ranging from chefs, bartenders, food scientists and winemakers.
Made in our purpose-built NON Laboratories in Melbourne, Australia; one of the epicentres of the gastronomic world, NON is a 0.0% re-think of the wine experience.
Something for everyone, on any occasion.
Our products exist outside the bounds of convention.
Indifferent to the rules. Irreverent in attitude.
WELCOME TO NON.WORLD THINGS ARE DIFFERENT HERE.
A manifesto is NOT a fucking ad.
A manifesto should NEVER be an ad.
But it can be useful for explaining an idea.
- NON doesn’t play by the rules.
- It doesn’t fit into a box, a category, a lifestyle or a convention.
- NON looks like a wine, smells like a chef’s creation and tastes like nothing else in the world.
- NON is different, right down to the batches, because it’s made with a feel, not a formula.
- NON is unique. And that’s good.
- Because tradition is boring. Rules are boring. Conformity is boring. Boring, boring, boring.
- Nonconformity is where it’s at.
- Nonconformity shapes the future, rather than sitting in a box from the past.
- Nonconformity means right or wrong, you’ll always stand out
Aaron here, founder of NON. And I want to remove the conventional from the world of booze.
I spent my twenties travelling through the best parts of Europe and Asia with my partner, Miranda.
Our obsession with food has led us to eat in world-renowned restaurants all around the world. Miranda is sober, choosing the ‘Temperance Pairings’ with degustation meals at Michelin Star restaurants.
A completely non-alcoholic curation created in-house by sommeliers & chefs using techniques from the kitchen.
Inspired by these quality non-alcoholic pairings, I wanted to create a drink with similar DNA that you could buy in a bottle and enjoy at home. Building flavour from the ground up with ingredients you’d find in those kitchens and on menu.
And so NON was born. A 0.0% booze-free, alt-wine category defining beverage. NON is my invitation for you to discover the future of drinks, landing somewhere between the experience of wine and the exhilaration of a fine dining dish. Something for everyone, at every occasion.